1800 Pennbrook Parkway,
Lansdale, PA 19446
105 East Philadelphia Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512
224 King Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
When facing a legal problem or opportunity, results matter. The attorney you hire is often the most important factor in getting the outcome you need.
Dischell Bartle Dooley is ready to help you resolve your legal matter efficiently and effectively. From our offices in Lansdale, Pottstown, and Boyertown, our lawyers provide legal advice and representation for clients in communities throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Join the family – grow with us!
ATTORNEYS & LAW STUDENTS:
Thank you for your interest in Dischell Bartle Dooley. We currently do not have any open attorney positions. If you would like to submit your resume for future consideration or to request additional information, please contact Office Manager Lysa Schmitt.
We are currently seeking a motivated and articulate full-time paralegal to join real estate and municipal law team. The paralegal will serve a vital role on the team and must be proactive and able complete complex paralegal duties with limited supervision in a timely manner.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree; 5 years or more paralegal experience; and strong technology skills (including proficiency with MS Office and ProLaw or other legal case-management software).
Essential “Must Have” Criteria for the job:
- experience working with templates and formatting legal documents
- a professional demeanor, sound judgment, and excellent communication skills
- possess strong, independent, critical thinking/problem-solving and a great attention to detail
- researching, preparing (in accord with attorney dictation), and filing/recording court or land development documentation
- preparing materials for zoning hearings, including researching property records; reviewing transcripts; and preparing legal notices, hearing outlines, exhibits, and decisions
- acting as a liaison between attorneys and other parties, such as clients, experts, consultants and court personnel
- completing certain administrative duties, including monitoring case-load grids (charting status of all active files); managing attorney calendars and scheduling; and maintaining department files
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established, well-known suburban law firm offering challenging work in a relaxed, professional environment. Compensation commensurate with experience.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, writing sample, and cover letter to Lysa Schmitt.
Hours of Operation
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm*
Saturday : Closed
*Please note, our Boyertown Office closes at 12 noon on Friday.