Eric was raised in the Lansdale area and graduated from North Penn High School in 1998. He attended Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania and graduated with a degree in business administration and political science in 2002. He then attended Villanova University School of Law and graduated in 2005. While at Villanova, Eric was a member of both the Corporate Law Society and Phi Delta Phi, the international legal honor society.
After graduation and passing the bar, Eric practiced business and real estate law in a general practice law firm in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Eric and his wife Katie then lived in North Carolina for two years while Katie, a Lieutenant Commander in the Dental Corps of the United States Navy, was stationed at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. During that period, Eric practiced business, municipal, and real estate law with a North Carolina firm.
Eric and Katie, a fellow North Penn graduate, returned to Pennsylvania and now live in Hatfield Township with their two young children.
Eric is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery Bar Associations. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and North Carolina (inactive) and the federal courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, and the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate/Land Use/Zoning
- Business Law
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- New Jersey, 2005
- North Carolina, 2007 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania – J.D. – 2005
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, Pennsylvania – B.A. – 2002 -Major: Business Administration and Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout
- Hatfield Township Community Service Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Real Estate Committee
- Hatfield Township Environmental Committee
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
Pro Bono Activities
- Leadership Council of Storehouse Church
- Board of Directors of Morgan Log House
- Board of Directors of Camp Timberledge