Jack Dooley has represented municipalities, businesses, and school districts for the past 16 years. During that time, Jack has provided counsel on strategic issues as well as the day-to-day operational issues that his clients face including transactional, employment, contract negotiations, contract litigation, construction, and regulatory compliance matters. Jack has also done extensive work in estate planning and administration providing to his clients assurance that their wishes will be fulfilled and that their estates will pass on through generations.
Jack believes that the law goes far beyond technical legal matters. His goal is to make the law work for the people and companies he represents because results matter to Jack. His approach to law provides clients with a top tier legal analyses combined with a thoughtful and caring approach in order to fully understand his clients' positions, needs and goals.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trust
- Municipal Law
- Education Law
- Tax and Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania – J.D. – 1979
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania – B.A. – 1976 -Major: History
- Haberle Steel Inc.
- Hatboro-Horsham School District
- Towamencin Township
- Dr. Curtis Griffin, Superintendent Hatboro Horsham School District
- Russell Haberle, President/Owner Haberle Steel Inc.
- Towamencin Township Training Sessions
- Montgomery Bar Association Real Estate Land
- Various Senior Citizen Events
Honors and Awards
- John Jacobs Humanitarian Award
- Philadelphia Magazine’s Super Lawyers
- Legal counseling at North Penn Senior Center
- Vice President, Board, “North Penn United Way”
- United Way of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Penn United Way, Board of Directors, 1979 – Present
- North Penn United Way, Campaign Chair, 2005
- North Penn United Way, President, 2011 - 2013
- North Penn United Way, Member Executive Committee, 2003 - Present
- United Way of Pennsylvania, Board of Directors
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Chairman-Land Use Committee
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Real Estate Land Use Committee, Member
- Kiwanis Club of Lansdale, President, 1984 – 1985
Pro Bono Activities
- North Penn Senior Center, 1979 – Present
“…You made the process of the estate settlement comfortable, we felt no stress whatsoever, and after just lost both parents, this stress-free time with you was very much appreciated. We had a lot of questions which were quickly answered…It was clear to us what each step involved and you walked us through each one seamlessly.
~ Karen M. & Mary Ann A.
“Thank you for your most kind and professional help with my estate planning. I appreciate your guidance in keeping this process relatively simple and straight forward. I will be most happy to recommend your services to others.”
~ Kim S.