Kyle represents educational agencies in a variety of matters. A significant portion of his practice is spent handling cases involving students with disabilities. Some of the other areas in which Kyle regularly advises his clients are: student records, non-discrimination, transportation, gifted education, student speech, search and seizure, personnel matters, insurance and technology. Kyle also assists his school clients with investigations conducted by both state and federal departments of education.
Kyle earned a B.A. in History Education from the University of Delaware where he received the College of Arts and Sciences’ Outstanding Student Teacher Award as well as the William B. Keene Memorial Scholarship for a student with exceptional promise as a future educator. Besides being a lawyer, Kyle is also a Pennsylvania-certified social studies teacher. Combining his legal practice and his background in teaching, Kyle regularly provides training on a variety of topics for school employees and has also taught a course on school law at Ursinus College.
Kyle is a graduate of Syracuse University where he earned an M.S. in the field of Public Communications from the renown S.I. Newhouse School as well as a J.D., magna cum laude, from the College of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Syracuse Law Review.
Areas of Practice
- Education Law
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York – J.D. magna cum laude – 2009
- S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications – M.S. – 2009
- University of Delaware – B.A. – 2006
Honors and Awards
- Justinian Honorary Law Society
- Mark Kessel Scholarship for excellence in leadership and academics
- ALI-ABA Scholarship and Leadership Award
- Paul Shipman Andrews Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania School Boards Solicitors Association, Member
- Education Law Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member