Bob is an attorney with a reputation for success.
He is a genuine legal resource with an eclectic skill set for solving client problems. An effective communicator, Bob possesses strong persuasion and legal-writing skills, with an adept ability for preparing organized, well-reasoned legal documentation. His superior case handling is the result of strong organizational and time management skills, and a careful attention to detail.
Bottom line: Bob is a strong, protective advocate, with an attentive personal touch. His clients vary and include municipalities, school districts, large commercial developers, residential property owners and people who need simple day-to-day legal assistance including wills, general litigation, divorce, and minor criminal defense.
Whether you are a municipality or school district, a large commercial developer, new residential property owner seeking to improve your home and experiencing the zoning-process for the first time or someone who needs simple, sound legal advice—you matter to Bob.
From the start, Bob listens carefully and quickly learns and understands your legal objectives and what needs to be done to achieve them. Simply put, Bob does the “doing” to get the "doing" done. If you are in need of finely-tailored, personalized legal-representation, look no further—Bob is your attorney.
Since 2008, Bob has annually been named a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine (only 2.5% of the total lawyers in Pennsylvania receive this distinction annually). In 2009, Bob was named an Influential Philadelphia Lawyer in the Super Lawyers Magazine section of Philadelphia Magazine (November 2009).
Bob attributes his success, in large measure, to the support and sacrifices his family has made for him over the years—particularly by his father and mother.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate/Land Use/Zoning
- Government/Cities/Municipal Law
- Property Assessments (School District and Tax Payer Appeals)
- Right-to-Know Law
- General Litigation
- Family Law
- Minor Criminal Defense
- Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania – J.D. – 2001
- Villanova University – B.A. cum laude – 1998
- Montgomery and Whitpain Townships
- Horsham Township and Upper Moreland Township Zoning Hearing Boards
- North Penn, Hatboro Horsham, and Methacton School Districts
- Conflict Assessment Appeal Counsel for the Bethlehem Area School District
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008 – Present
- “Influential Philadelphia Area Lawyer” in Philadelphia Magazine by Super Lawyers Magazine (a distinction received by only attorneys recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars).
- Pro Bono Representation: Bob provides pro bono legal services to non-profit entities. He currently serves as Solicitor to the Peak Center. The Center supports wellness and quality of life for adults in the North Penn Area, primarily those of age 50 plus, and promotes their participation in all aspects of community life. He also serves as secretary to the Blue and White Scholarship Foundation. The Foundation is an independent, non-profit corporation, composed of Alumni and Friends of Villanova University, which supports the University community of graduates and undergraduates, through charitable fundraising and by fostering the ideas of Truth, Unity and Charity.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Justinian Society, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Associations, Member
From October 2001 to December 2003, Bob served as a Bucks County Court of Common Pleas Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Alan M. Rubenstein, former Bucks County District Attorney, 2001 – 2005 and the Honorable Edward “Pete” Biester, Jr., former Attorney General of Pennsylvania, 1979-1980 and United States Congressman, 1967-1977.