How an experienced military divorce attorney can make all the difference.
While divorces that involve a military service member need to address all of the same issues as a civilian divorce, the manner in which many of those issues are resolved can be markedly different. Whether you are the service member or his or her spouse — whether the service member is deployed or stationed locally — it is critical that you have an experienced military divorce attorney.
In Montgomery and Bucks County and throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, the military family law lawyers at Dischell Bartle Dooley provide skillful representation to service members and their spouses in all aspects of divorce. The procedures involved in military divorce vary from one branch of the service to another. We are highly skilled in these matters, and we are prepared to help you navigate these often complex proceedings.
Representing Clients From Military Installations Across Eastern Pennsylvania
In every case, our only goal is to secure the best result available for our client. Our complete understanding of the rules that govern divorce proceedings involving military service members allows us to be much more proactive in our efforts to protect our clients’ interests and seek positive results on their behalf.
We represent clients in a broad range of military divorce issues, including:
- Child support
- Child custody, including PCS issues
- Protecting the custody rights of a deployed service member
- Division of military retirement benefits
- Division of military pensions
- 10/10 rule and 20/20/20 rule issues
- Issues related to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Issues related to the Uniformed Services Former Spouses’ Protection Act (USFSPA)
- Talk To One Of Our Attorneys About Your Case