By Inna G. Materese | Esquire
The end of one year and beginning of a new one is often a time of reflection on what’s behind us and what’s ahead. At Dischell Bartle Dooley, we are so grateful and proud of all our DBD family has accomplished in 2016. Here are just a few things we’ve been working on:
- Managing Partner Frank Bartle was named Solicitor of Whitpain Township in 2016.
- Partner Mark B. Dischell was named the recipient of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Eric Turner Memorial Award in January 2016.
- Partners Frank Bartle and Eric Frey represented the Methacton School District in obtaining the first ever lights for Methacton High School’s sports field. With the help of DBD, the very first evening football game took place at the school in September 2016.
- Partners Jack Dooley and Kyle Somers successfully defended the North Penn School District’s denial of a charter school applicant before the State Charter Appeal Board in July 2016.
- DBD celebrated its 40 year anniversary!
We are so proud to have served you in 2016 and look forward to serving our clients in this new year.