If results matter to you, you should be coming to us. We are the attorneys and legal professionals of the Law Offices of Dischell, Bartle & Dooley, PC. With offices in Lansdale, Norristown and Boyertown, we provide a full range of transactional and litigation services for individuals, businesses, municipalities and school districts throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.
To Us, It's All Personal
Dischell, Bartle & Dooley opened its doors in 1976 with a commitment to excellence and a focus on results. As we have grown, we have become an important part of the communities we serve; earning a reputation for providing quality legal counsel backed by exceptional client service. Our attorneys offer the unique blend of experience and skill, built on a foundation of professional leadership, continuing education, legal resources and cutting-edge technology.
"Since opening our firm more than 35 years ago, we have remained true to our founding principle that results matter — for every client, on every case." — Senior Partner Mark Dischell
From our offices in Lansdale, Norristown and Boyertown, our lawyers provide legal advice and representation for clients in communities throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. Call us toll free at 800-681-9702 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with one of our attorneys today.
Sophisticated Legal Counsel Backed By Traditional Client Service
To serve you better, our attorneys apply their experience and skills in specific areas of the law:
- Business and corporate law: Whether you need transactional services related to a business opportunity or contract, or are seeking an efficient resolution to a commercial dispute, you can turn to DB&D for responsive, effective litigation services.
- Civil disputes: Our lawyers are effective trial attorneys with a strong record of efficient dispute resolution services for individuals involved in civil litigation matters.
- Construction litigation: We represent parties in matters related to construction contracts, including collections, construction defects and breach of contracts.
- Criminal law: Aggressive, effective criminal defense representation for persons facing DUI charges and other municipal or state offenses in jurisdictions throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.
- Divorce and family law: We offer skilled and experienced legal counsel to help you protect your parenting rights and financial interests through divorce and family law matters.
- Estate planning, trusts and elder law: From simple wills to complex trust litigation and probate court matters, our lawyers are ready to help you protect your future and preserve your assets.
- Government and school district law: Experienced representation on behalf of government entities and school districts involved in contracts and transactions, land use, employment law and all other matters.
- Personal injury and workers' compensation: Aggressive insurance claims litigation for people who have suffered injury and financial damages resulting from another party's negligence. We also provide services to help injured workers receive benefits through the Pennsylvania workers' compensation insurance system. Most personal injury and workers' compensation services are based on contingency fees.*
- Real estate: We offer a full range of services for individuals and businesses involved in residential and commercial real estate transactions and condemnation proceedings.
Montgomery County Litigation Attorneys
Call us toll free at 800-681-9702 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation with one our attorneys today. Office hours are generally Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Contingency fees mean that we cover the cost of investigating, preparing and handling your case through settlement negotiations or trial. If we accept your case on contingency, you will not pay attorneys' fees unless there is a financial settlement or jury award. We will fully explain any billable charges not covered in the contingency agreement.